2023 ALL YOUTH SHOW
2023 INFORMATION TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
June 21, 2023
Sign up no later than June 1, 2023
Start Time – 6:00 PM
Enter through Track/Livestock Gate only.
Rider age as of January 1, 2023
Youth – 11 & Under Junior – 12-18
1. Youth Barrels.
2. Junior Barrels.
3. Youth Poles.
4. Junior Poles.
5. Youth Speed & Action.
6. Junior Speed & Action.
7. Youth Keyhole.
8. Junior Keyhole.
9. Mystery Class.
10. Mystery Class. (Time permitting)
Eligibility & Requirements:
- $15.00 per horse/rider combo – No more than two horses per rider.
- Negative Coggins Required.
- No riding off club grounds.
- Jeans and boots required.
- No use of whips/bats/crops ahead of horse’s shoulder.
- Inappropriate behavior is cause for expulsion.
- Tail ribbon for horses that kick.
- Chairperson’s decision is final.
- Meramec Community Fair and the Sullivan Saddle Club are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or losses to spectators, exhibitors or equine.
For more information or to register contact
Mary Loomis at 573-732-4757 or
Brenda Platt at 636-584-9996
You can also visit us online at www.sullivansaddleclubsite.com or Facebook.com/SullivanSaddleClub