Types of tickets:
- Digital tickets:
- Print PDF tickets from your email and bring to Fair Entrance or show QR Code using your Mobile phone at the Fair Entrance.
- Online Payment only.
- Hard Copy Tickets:
- Cash Only!
- You can buy them through several businesses across our Sullivan community. Participating businesses: TBA.
- All ticket sales are final.
Cyber Sale Monday
Early Bird Pass
December 1st – December 31st.
Fair Pass Special
January – April 30th.
May 1st – June 25th.
DAILY TICKET PRICING
Tuesday – FREE
Wednesday – FREE
Thursday – $15
Friday – $20
Saturday – $20
- Tuesday & Wednesday : Limited concessions, no carnival rides.
- $1 per car per day benefits Boy Scouts.
- Shuttles Operate from the main parking area on the fairgrounds during peak hours as staffing allows.
SPECIAL INFORMATION AND RULES
- No animals, with the exception of seeing-eye dogs, animals to be used in scheduled fair activities or events, or 4-H and FFA animals, will be allowed on the fair grounds.
- No weapons or firearms allowed in the fairgrounds.
- No coolers allowed in the fairgrounds.
- Lawn chairs are permitted.
PLACES TO BUY HARD COPY TICKETS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
SULLIVAN AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. ( 2 W Springfield Rd, Sullivan, MO 63080)