2022 Antique Tractor Pull
Friday, June 24, 2022
6:00 p.m.- Weigh In
7:00 p.m. – Antique Tractor Pull
John Ertl – Ozark Highlanders Tractor Club – 573-205-4396
Rules and Regulations
- Tractors must be 1959 or older.
- Any tractor or puller found to be unsafe or illegal may be disqualified or barred from hooking. No alcoholic beverage will be permitted on track while pulling.
- Sign in will begin at 6:00 p.m. and the pull will start promptly at 7:00 p.m. Registration: $10 per tractor or $15 per Top Cut Class tractor.
- All tractors must be original in appearance. Factory air cleaners must be installed and working.
- Tractor puller & one person will be admitted free at the gate.
- Tractors may pull in first or second gear only.
- Twenty percent (20%) RPM allowance over factory settings.
- All Top Cut Classes must abide by General Rules and Regulation unless specific to Top Cut Class Rules.
- All drivers must be able to safely operate tractor unassisted.
- Top Cut Class tractors cannot run in classes other than Top Cut Classes.
*ALL DECISIONS BY THE JUDGES WILL BE FINAL.